It’s that time of year when friends get together & throw those White Elephant parties! I know these gifts are always hard to come up with so I put together a few things that I think would be great, affordable ideas!
Everything is linked below:
- Cheese Board w/ Chalk: So fun to write out what’s on your board!
- Yeti Mug: Perfect for keeping your coffee warm for a long period of time! I am def guilty of reheating my coffee constantly when it’s in a normal mug so this is the best!
- Corkcicle Old Fashioned Glass: For any of your Old Fashion lovers who like to enjoy the occasional cigar!
- Rewind Spiked Cider Candle: The best smell that’s only around during the holidays.
- Jade Roller: I love mine! Great for anyone who loves skincare. Works best if you keep it in the freezer 😉
- Wine Chiller: I use mine all the time. I don’t even use it as a chiller, it just sits on our counter holding a bottle of wine. Can also be used as a vase or utensil holder or what ever your heart desires!
- Capri Blue Candle: These last so long & smell so delish! The Frosted Fireside scent that I linked has been burning in my house all month & I love it!
- Weighted Blanket: These have been so popular lately so I linked a more affordable one!
- Wine Condoms: These look hilarious & would be a great, funny white elephant. Can be paired with a bottle of wine for a really great gift!
- Squatty Potty: I always love when White Elephant gifts are funny & useful!
- Chillsner: These are great to help keep your bottle of beers cold!
- Holiday Blanket: Can be paired with a candle for an all gals White Elephant 🙂
- Brumate: Keeps your White Claws & Truly’s nice & cold!